Tax Planning & Preparation
Minimize both your current and future tax liabilities.
- Should You Tap Retirement Funds in a Crisis? Increasingly, People Say Yes.
- Atlanta advisor John L Mills Tax Centers of Georgia interviewed in Detroit during 1200 point stock market drop
- New Higher Retirement Plan Contribution Limits for 2017
- IRS Secret Gift to Business Owners
- Why You Should Love Your Stinkers
- It’s ever Too Late To Do a Better Job On Your Taxes.Generally speaking, there are three “waves” of tax filers. The first contains the people with W-2 jobs, kids and daycare and they have had taxes withheld that when refunded are a big part of their income. They generally file in late January and early February, as soon as possible so they can get their refund, […]
- What Is Tax Planning?We use the term “Tax Planning” often, but we are aware that many people are not sure what it really is. Some people think “That means off shore accounts and citizenship shell games ending with jail time. No thank you!”. That is not tax planning; that’s tax evasion, and it’s not at all what we […]
- Stimulus and Grant Planning Help is Available!It goes without saying that the amount of new tax rules and programs that are now in force because of the pandemic is astounding. Preparers are stressed as the programs have come out during the active tax season so that extra time to slow down and read and comprehend just is not available, and people […]
- Why Didn’t My CPA Tell Me That?When you start tax planning with a new client, the first thing people often ask is why the accountant or CPA they are using doesn’t think or act the way you do in discussing the hunt for possible tax savings. After all, the current CPA is smart, trustworthy, running a successful accounting business and trusted […]
- Simple Tax Tips Are Sometimes the BestPeople often struggle with record keeping and are often so busy that they are simply unaware of tools or services that have been developed that could greatly improve the recording and tax deductibility of expenses, miles and other useful things. Tons of topics we could cover here, but two that are universal. If you are […]