Tax Planning & Preparation
Minimize both your current and future tax liabilities.
- Should You Tap Retirement Funds in a Crisis? Increasingly, People Say Yes.
- Atlanta advisor John L Mills Tax Centers of Georgia interviewed in Detroit during 1200 point stock market drop
- New Higher Retirement Plan Contribution Limits for 2017
- IRS Secret Gift to Business Owners
- Why You Should Love Your Stinkers
- The Most Used Tax Planning Concept for November and DecemberIn October, as Halloween approaches, the fall wrap up begins around the house. Any remaining lawn chairs, storm windows and etcetera, all go into place ahead of the first storm. Sure, for some places, like Arizona, winter is just a nice break from the heat. But, for a majority of the country that lives in […]
- “Fall” Into Tax Savings for Next Year!With fall in the air, it’s time to start thinking about things that need to be done to prepare for winter. The garden harvests are rolling in, fresh vegetables are everywhere and it’s really, really great. Time to fill up your oil tanks before the price change, and at least know where those snow tires are in […]
- Nothing Up My Sleeve…Crypto!That’s a reference to an old cartoon where Bullwinkle the moose was about to do a magic trick and would push up his fur, as if it was a shirt, and say “nothing up my sleeves, PRESTO” and pull a rabbit out of a hat. It would never be a rabbit that came out of […]
- Procrastinators Alert!The real tax filing deadline is less than three weeks away (Christmas is less than 100 days away but that’s another blog)! There are many reasons people find themselves needing to delay their tax filing. Sometimes there is no reason, it’s just their least favorite thing to do. “The IRS allows for extensions and for […]
- Tax Armageddon on the Way?Every new president makes changes to the tax code, so why is this time so different? The short answer is because our “books” as a country have never been in worse shape, not even during World War II. COVID related spending is only icing on the already giant cake of our current federal debt that […]