This is a very timely article by the WSJ about how people are using their retirement plans to provide liquid funds to pay billsuntil the economy recovers. There are tax smart ways to access dollars in your plan.
Tax Planning & Preparation
Minimize both your current and future tax liabilities.
- Should You Tap Retirement Funds in a Crisis? Increasingly, People Say Yes.
- Atlanta advisor John L Mills Tax Centers of Georgia interviewed in Detroit during 1200 point stock market drop
- New Higher Retirement Plan Contribution Limits for 2017
- IRS Secret Gift to Business Owners
- Why You Should Love Your Stinkers
- Smart Business Owners Increase their Company’s Sale Value Before and After Tax by Planning AheadMost business owners in any five year period can answer yes to at least one of these life event questions that would cause them to need to know what their company is worth. 1. Are you contemplating the sale of your business? 2. Are you working with or bringing in a partner? 3. Are you […]
- Happy Thanksgiving!From our family to yours, have a safe and happy holiday weekend!
- Why Do People Fear Tax Audits More Than They Fear Overpaying?Ask anyone if they “pay too much income tax” and the knee jerk reaction is almost always, “Yes!” and without much hesitation. Why do we call that a knee jerk reaction? Because if you then follow the question up with two more questions, “What did you pay in federal tax last year? And/or what bracket […]