Tax Planning & Preparation
Minimize both your current and future tax liabilities.
- Should You Tap Retirement Funds in a Crisis? Increasingly, People Say Yes.
- Atlanta advisor John L Mills Tax Centers of Georgia interviewed in Detroit during 1200 point stock market drop
- New Higher Retirement Plan Contribution Limits for 2017
- IRS Secret Gift to Business Owners
- Why You Should Love Your Stinkers
- The Tax Clock Is TickingWe are nearing the October filing deadline, so all the crying is almost over for last year’s tax return submissions. We’ve blogged throughout the summer on various topics, but now you’re down to a few weeks to effectively do 90% of what can be done to affect your current year tax liability. Only a few things can […]
- It’s the End of the Road for Tax ProcrastinatorsThis last wave of tax filers are quite often the most productive people in our economy. Many are business owners, some with more than one business, or at least in some ways just have a lot going on, which means they usually add and not subtract from the tax base. That said, if your taxes […]
- Don’t Let Your Stockbroker Off the Hook When it Comes to Tax PlanningDon’t let your stockbroker off the hook when it comes to tax planning. Many people work with brokers when they buy and sell stocks. Many people now, because of the internet, also have become their own stockbrokers, doing their own research and trading on various platforms. Whether you use a professional or do your trades yourself, you […]