Tax Planning & Preparation
Minimize both your current and future tax liabilities.
- Are Taxes Fair?The answer to that might surprise you. Because, for the most part, the answer is yes. However, sometimes they are only fair if you know how to “play the game”. Most people think only the wealthy can avoid paying income tax because they know how to play the game. Well, at a much lower level, everybody knows some of […]
- Time and Tide Wait for No ManTaxes, like rain in the Spring, are a constant, but you can open an umbrella. Many people are looking at their calendar and seeing the end of June, and although they have great intentions in March and April of getting proactive in and around learning how to mitigate this year’s tax outcomes, the time has […]
- What if Instead of a Tax Benefit You Received Extra Value for Tax Planning as a Bonus?Do you like losing weight because you want to look more attractive or fit in an expensive wardrobe you already own? You also often lower blood pressure or lower A1C. It might not be the primary motivation but the extra benefit is of course welcome! If you are a business owner than we pose this […]
- It’s Yard Sale Season – Don’t Miss the Best One at the IRS!Everywhere I go, like the dandelions popping up all over my lawn, no matter hard I work at their extermination, there are cars on the side of the road and the unmistakable buzz of people with “yard sale face” rushing to see what hot deals they can find. It’s a summer ritual, and as badly […]
- Know the Tax Consequences of Your Stock TradingDon’t let your stockbroker off the hook when it comes to tax planning. Many people work with brokers when they buy and sell stocks. Many people now, because of the internet, also have become their own stockbrokers, doing their own research and trading on various platforms. Whether you use a professional or do your trades yourself, you still […]