Tax Planning & Preparation
Minimize both your current and future tax liabilities.
- Why Do People Fear Tax Audits More Than They Fear Overpaying?Ask anyone if they “pay too much income tax” and the knee jerk reaction is almost always, “Yes!” and without much hesitation. Why do we call that a knee jerk reaction? Because if you then follow the question up with two more questions, “What did you pay in federal tax last year? And/or what bracket […]
- Fix the Underpayment Tax Penalty You’re Headed For with A Simple Halloween Trick :-oIn a few months the U. S. will begin filing tax returns again, and at tax firms all over the country people will be making the “E-Trade” Shocked Baby Face (remember him?) when they see they are being charged penalties and interest for under paying their taxes due. Even if they made a 941 payment […]
- The Tax Clock Is TickingWe are nearing the October 15th filing deadline, so all the crying is almost over 2018 tax return submissions. We blogged throughout the summer on various topics, but now you’re down to a few weeks to effectively do 90% of what can be done to affect your 2019 tax liability. Only a few things can be done […]
- People Love to VacationSome do it often, while others hold on all year for that one great week and live day by day until that magical start date on the calendar! A new wave in our digital age is to only take three or four day weekends, but do it more often. However you “vacation”, they do have […]
- Tax Planning: It Isn’t Just For Breakfast AnymoreAll around the country, there are people in an absolute panic because the real tax deadline for personal tax return extension filers is approaching and they are running out of time. A few blogs ago, we talked about how to possibly deal with not being ready for the corporate deadline on September 15th . We don’t have an amusing anecdote […]