Tax Planning & Preparation
Minimize both your current and future tax liabilities.
- Should You Tap Retirement Funds in a Crisis? Increasingly, People Say Yes.
- Atlanta advisor John L Mills Tax Centers of Georgia interviewed in Detroit during 1200 point stock market drop
- New Higher Retirement Plan Contribution Limits for 2017
- IRS Secret Gift to Business Owners
- Why You Should Love Your Stinkers
- Don’t Be a Tax Park and Bark!Go to any party, any backyard BBQ, baseball game or the yacht club on race day and you are likely to hear someone complaining about taxes. People love to hate them, but they act as if they have no control over them! Taxes are not a storm over the ocean that “at God’s will” might […]
- Are Taxes Fair?The answer to that might surprise you. Because, for the most part, the answer is yes. However, sometimes they are only fair if you know how to “play the game”. Most people think only the wealthy can avoid paying income tax because they know how to play the game. Well, at a much lower level, everybody knows some of […]
- Biden is Shaking the Tax Tree…What Will Really Fall Out?With every new president, we hear that taxes are going to be changed. Some promise to lower them in order to get elected, even though there is no way for them to go down while we spend the way we do, service our huge debts and keep the lights on. Some say they are going […]
- Taxes, Like Rain in the Spring, are a Constant, But You Can Open an UmbrellaMany people are looking at their calendar and realizing that June has passed, and although they had great intentions in March and April of getting proactive in and around learning how to mitigate this year’s tax outcomes, the time has slipped by. People who should be storing capital differently in that stock brokerage account have […]
- It’s Summer and If You’re At the Ocean There Are Surfers. I’ve Noticed, Surfers Are Like Tax Planners.The surfers sit and look at the horizon and anticipate the size of the waves. It’s not an exact science, but they make their choice and then, the most important part, they proactively paddle like crazy toward the oncoming wave crest, well ahead of its arrival. This allows them to meet the wave on their own terms, rather […]